Did you mean: 

Network news update - May

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

We have the latest monthly network news for you guys! Check out the below article and let us know if you have any questions. smile

The Signal Issue 2 (Indirect,Community)-1.png

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12045 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1122 Solutions
Thanks for the update @Martin-O2 and I have a question.
There are several links on the image (click here for further information etc) - but these don't work as it is a static image.
Would it be possible to add the links in?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @gmarkj great point. This was originally a PDF which had working links but we can't upload those to the community. I'll add the links below and will include any links in similar posts in the future. wink

"Our 5G network is now live in parts of 188 UK towns and cities. Find out where, here."

"These are just a few examples of how we are building a greener, smarter network having improved network efficiency by 82% since 2015. Read more here."

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3