Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Network for Reliability

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

For the second year running, Global Wireless Solutions have named us the Best Network for Reliability. We create reliability through customer-centricity, as well as investing in the right technologies. 

Best Network for Reliability 1.png

Best Network for Reliability 2.png

To ensure we continue to drive reliability, we invest in the right technologies.

Best Network for Reliability 3.png

Best Network for Reliability 4.png

Best Network for Reliability 5.png

And don’t just take our word for it, we’re also trusted by the UK PLC to deliver reliable connectivity.

Best Network for Reliability 6.png

Emergency Services

We provide mobile voice and data communications to over half of the UK police forces, 3 Ambulance services, 50 NHS Trusts and 6 fire services, as verified by the Emergency Services.

Public Sector

Our network infrastructure supports over a third of all UK local councils.  And we’re the 1st operator to achieve CAS(T) Certification for mobile voice  and data and to be awarded ‘highly secure’ on the data we hold.

The AA

Our network enables the UK’s largest breakdown service to keep connected with their customers 24/7.

MVNOs

Our MVNO partners, including Tesco and Sky, chose our network to underpin their customers’ experience.

McDonalds

We supply Wifi services to over 1,200 of McDonald’s restaurants and manage all of their cashless traffic over our secure network, as verified by McDonald’s.

Smart Metering Programme 

We’re proud to be the Communications Service Provider for two of the three regions in the governments Smart Metering Programme, providing connectivity to millions of energy meters across Great Britain.

Transport for London 

Our network connects 8,500 London buses every 30 seconds so you know when the bus will be arriving at your stop, as verified by TfL.

Sainsbury’s

Our Network supports over 1,500 Sainsbury’s supermarkets, local stores, depots and business centres with O2Gateway managed WAN, Wifi, fixed line and mobile services, as verified by Sainsbury’s.

Remember, all of the images we share on this board can be shared with the wider customer community, so feel free to use these as an aid to your network conversations. 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

Well done O2 for reliability

Now you just need to make it easier for customers to actually contact you!

Message 2 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122124 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Well done O2 for reliability

Now you just need to make it easier for customers to actually contact you!

So say all of us!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 10

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 24908 Posts
  • 798 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well done O2

I agree with comments by @jonsie and @Cleoriff 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 4 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122124 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

Just to add a bit of positivity, I have been with O2 for 12 years and have no complaints as a customer.

I have travelled abroad with them to France, Florida and countless times to Spain and had no problems at all.

On our weekends away with friends in the UK, I have always managed to get a signal when two friends on Vodafone and Three have struggled.

In February, my grandson travelled to various Caribbean Islands. He was well tutored by me before he left the UK, so had the correct travel bolt ons and knew the rules about cruising etc. All roaming bars were removed before travel. He had no problems at all. Used Wifi most of the time on land and O2 Travel for 24 hrs. His bill on return to the UK was only £4.99 more than usual.

So all things considered, they have served me and my family extremely well.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 10

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11962 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1119 Solutions
Well done grandson - that's a bit of a result!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 6 of 10

MI5
  • 143187 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions
He had a lot of help wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 10

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Thanks guys for your comments on the reliability content above! Let us know if you have any additional questions/comments about it that we can pass on to the network team. thumbsup

Nice to read about your and your grandson's positive experience @Cleoriff hugging

Message 8 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122124 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
He had a lot of help wink

Yes, a whole thread about that and his upgrade joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 10