Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

time taken to resolve an issue

fedup30
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have limited access to my account and no access to bills. Aafter several unsucccessful phone calls and DM on twitter am I alone in thinking 8 days and miminal positive response regarding the issue is far too long . I did receive an email recently telling me that O2 were changing the method of collecting direct debits . I wonder if this is the cause of the issue or simply a weird coincidence. My wife who also has an O2 account did not receive the direct debit email and her account is operating as usual. The latest changed direct debit was for the correct amount so O2 haven't messed that up yet! Anyone else had a similar issue since the start of 2023. Thanks

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ColinO2
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Sorry to hear your having those problems @fedup30. We do have a case open around people being able to access historical bills through MYO2 (i'm chasing that one regularly). The team should be able to get you what you need though. I can you see you mentioned DM'ing us, please follow up with another DM on there and i can make sure the team pick it up. 

Not an excuse for poor service, but we have had a few challenging days with some issues with our voice teams and the volumes landing in Social. However we will look to get you sorted. 

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144659 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27731 Solutions

@fedup30 

Everyone is being transferred over to the new billing system eventually and we have seen others with teething problems.

I'll tag @ColinO2 for advice.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Mmn....almost 30 million accounts being changed to the new billing system

I'm guessing a couple of years...

Message 3 of 7

fedup30
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It's a pity that it happened when I needed the dec-jan bill info urgently. As a communication company it seems  unfortunate that it has chosen not to communicate openly (or at all ) with their customers. 

Message 4 of 7

ColinO2
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Sorry to hear your having those problems @fedup30. We do have a case open around people being able to access historical bills through MYO2 (i'm chasing that one regularly). The team should be able to get you what you need though. I can you see you mentioned DM'ing us, please follow up with another DM on there and i can make sure the team pick it up. 

Not an excuse for poor service, but we have had a few challenging days with some issues with our voice teams and the volumes landing in Social. However we will look to get you sorted. 

Message 5 of 7

fedup30
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sent DM as requested via twitter. Do I really have to repeat the same account repeatedly? Does no one look at the conversation thread ?

Message 6 of 7

fedup30
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

account info repeatedly 

Message 7 of 7