Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

purchase of Kitsound Diggit Bluetooth Speaker

CookieMonster
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I purchased this speaker on 23/07/2019, the payment went through ok, and has been deducted from my credit card, but i had nothing such as a confirmation to say i had purchased this item!! I contacted 02 and they told me that there was no sign on my account that this Speaker had been bought by me!! Has any one else had this problem with 02? and did you recieve your item from them?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@CookieMonster 

I can ask one of the community managers to look into this for you @Marjo @EmilieT @Martin-O2 ?

I see it's showing as In Stock on the website so you may need to prove the money was taken from your bank. https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/KitSound/Diggit-Bluetooth-Outdoor-Speaker

Edited to add, I see it was purchased yesterday, so the system may need time to update itself?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@CookieMonster 

I can ask one of the community managers to look into this for you @Marjo @EmilieT @Martin-O2 ?

I see it's showing as In Stock on the website so you may need to prove the money was taken from your bank. https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/KitSound/Diggit-Bluetooth-Outdoor-Speaker

Edited to add, I see it was purchased yesterday, so the system may need time to update itself?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning @CookieMonster Wave

I was wondering if you'd made any progress with your order since you posted? Do you still need some further help? 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3