Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

online payments

Caspy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi folks.. is anyone else having issues paying for their device plans using the online payment system.. every time i get the payment faild message.. but the airtime payments go threw just fine... i think the company realy needs to have a relook at the payment system on the my o2 section.. 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23034 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

@Caspy You need to speak to customer service in the morning. https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

If you want to avoid problems like this in the future you might want to think about setting up a Direct Debit.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
  • 23034 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

@Caspy You need to speak to customer service in the morning. https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

If you want to avoid problems like this in the future you might want to think about setting up a Direct Debit.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

Caspy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
this has been going on for months now.. i say to them every time.. payment goes threw when i phone in to customer services
Message 3 of 4

Bambino
  • 23034 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

All the more reason for setting up a Direct Debit, @Caspy. The responsibility for the payment each month is with your bank, not you. The payment has to be made the same time every month whether you do it manually or you let the bank do it. You'd have saved yourself all the months of aggro you've had to chase the payments if a DD had been set up. It just makes life easier.:smileyhappy:

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 4