Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my 02

D_man
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My contracts migrated from virgin. I wish to get them on my existing My 02 so I can see everything. One of My virgin numbers is [Removed] and my 02 number is [Removed]

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions

@D_man 

Account merging is not currently possible until all the Virgin migrations are completed.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions

@D_man 

Account merging is not currently possible until all the Virgin migrations are completed.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7101 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1586 Solutions

Regrettably we have been informed that O2 have suspended the merging of accounts into one place whilst the transfers from Virgin are happening.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 3