Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost phone

alicja
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello! One of my customers, an older gentleman, lost his phone (Huawei) he have o2 sim card with number

[Personal details removed] in Maidstone on Saturday , the phone’s screen is cracked. His phone has sentimental value, it used to belong to his wife who has recently passed and he stored all of their photos on it.He is completely devastated, crying and stopped going to work. After his wife died, he had suicide accident, that despite he is just customer from my shop I feel obligated to help.we looked everywhere in Maidstone, and we've got just number, nothing more. Is possible to got any help from o2? If you have any ideas how to find it please message me.

Regards Magdalena 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

@alicja 

It needs reporting to O2 immediately.

Guide: Lost or Stolen O2 Device? - How to Report it 

Personal details should also be removed from the post as all info is public.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

@alicja 

It needs reporting to O2 immediately.

Guide: Lost or Stolen O2 Device? - How to Report it 

Personal details should also be removed from the post as all info is public.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2