Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

insurance

freddyboy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi there im just wondering if anyone could please help me and tell me how i can find out if i have phone insurance thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37301 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

If you are on Contract, it will be on the receipt for your phone, accessible in your MyO2 "My Documents" section from here on the website: Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? 

For PAYG, it is possible you would have purchased it along with the phone, if from O2, and will be on your receipt if you still have it (e-mail or paper). 

Note some house insurance policies also include cover for mobile phone accidental loss or damage, so check there if you need to make a claim.

O2 will also be able to send you an Insurance Claim letter, if you reach out to them via Social Media, links just below this post.

Good luck, @freddyboy.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37301 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

If you are on Contract, it will be on the receipt for your phone, accessible in your MyO2 "My Documents" section from here on the website: Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? 

For PAYG, it is possible you would have purchased it along with the phone, if from O2, and will be on your receipt if you still have it (e-mail or paper). 

Note some house insurance policies also include cover for mobile phone accidental loss or damage, so check there if you need to make a claim.

O2 will also be able to send you an Insurance Claim letter, if you reach out to them via Social Media, links just below this post.

Good luck, @freddyboy.

Message 2 of 2