bill

Nicolemuty22
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
More info

hi there 

you have taken my account to a debt collection agency but i dont understand why as i have made the payment that was due 

can this be explained and resolved plis #

a company called moorcroft has contact me about a £131 debt but when it was with yourself you asked for £61 which i done a payment of and can prove the payment 

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146705 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions

@Nicolemuty22 

O2 no longer want money off you as the debt is now with Moorcroft.

You need to deal with them to sort this out.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 146705 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions

@Nicolemuty22 

O2 no longer want money off you as the debt is now with Moorcroft.

You need to deal with them to sort this out.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37205 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1697 Solutions
Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 146705 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions

Contact details will be on the letter received by OP.

Message 4 of 5

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37205 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1697 Solutions

Of course it would, d'oh!

Message 5 of 5