My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Change my billing date on my app

Hiya, I’m wandering if I have to phone up customer services for changing my date the bill comes out or is it possible to do it on my o2 app???

Hobbsie82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit

Hello, I have accidentally cancelled my direct debit and need to set it back up again how do I go about doing so?

Problems with MyO2 app and account

I have recently joined O2 and set up my O2 account online and in the app on my new phone with the new phone number I received from O2. I then transferred my old number across and it came through on Wednesday. Since the transfer, I am having problems ...

aamin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Balance

How do you take money out of your O2 account? i have £4 in and i can’t use it to pay anything as my monthly bill is £20 and i can only add £10, £15 or £20 and so on which is no use to me.

Resolved! change address

want to change my address

mavis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free Diggit BT Speaker Twin pack

I ordered the above as part of a tablet purchase on 05/08/2019 and as yet have not received delivery of the product. As it is classed as an accessory it cannot be tracked via the website. Can anyone help?

Resolved! my order - 112710046

I have just placed an order but realised that I have the delivery address to my home, can I amend this to have it delivered to my office

Resolved! O2 App Issues

Hi I have the O2 App loaded on my iPhone and it requires a 4 digit PIN to access the account. When I try to log in using the App it informs me that my PIN has expired.There is a link which offers the option to "Change PIN", but following that link si...

chedges58 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hii

Hii..i want deactivate parent controll...how i will do it?

Marian by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos