My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Change name

I want to change my name. Because I get married

Resolved! Text charges to 888 numbers

How much am I charged to text STOP to 8869 ? 

TC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Just joined O2. Already hit hurdle trying to register online.

When trying to set up my online account I provided the phone number I had gven to the sales person earlier today. Online system returns an error saying this number belongs to another account. What is the reason for this? So annyoying to hit a glitch ...

Gerrard99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade Now Page

Hi i cant access the Upgrade Now Page on Myo2 account, everytime i click it it asks me to log back in and nothing happens

KarenMc58 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

account issues

I changed my Monthly contract to payg, keeping the same number, 2 years ago. I have been unable to access info on it via my O2 account because it will not register the change of account type. It only displays the ending bill of the old monthly contra...

Taff by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Eligibility for o2 Travel Inclusive Zone Bolt on

Why am I not eligible for the above if I have o2 Refresh, Pay Monthly and 15gb. Does anyone automatically get the elusive o2 Travel Inclusive Zone Bolt on included for free?

GAG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Name Change

Dear O2 Team, I'd like to amend my name after getting married and I was told the only way to do it is via email (I've been to the O2 shop but they couldn't do it for me there even when I had my new passport with me). I'd like to get a new tariff, pos...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my 02

Why can I not log into my O2 account. Website just says "Back soon" We're really busy at the moment. Same when I try and log into my account via the o2 app

beefy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Turning Roaming back on

I have been in Georgia (ie outside the Euro zone) and unintentionally left Roaming on. Result: a hefty unexpected bill - and I seem to have gone over my limit. I eventually turned off Roaming but now find that, when I try to restore Roaming, it autom...

Roaming1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit

Hi thereI have accidentally cancelled my direct debit payment from my Barclays app ,how can I reinstall it?Thanks

Marius by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos