My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Verifying email

Just set up online account. Every time I logon it tells me to verify my email address but it never sends the email.

Furzul by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

merging calls with Iphone and landline

Hi. I'm trying to find out how to merge calls on my iphone. I believe I need authority from O2 before I do that? And I've also heard it's 8p per minute - is this correct? I'm trying to create family calls with my old mum who only has a landline. Hope...

Resolved! My O2 App Doesn’t Display Usage

The my O2 app displays something went wrong can't display usage and also when I log on here I am unable to access my account as it says something went wrong. Additionally, I am unable to use the priority app as it says my number is not eligible to en...

Emod99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment Receipts?

Hi all, I recently bought a hub thing so i could work from my new home till the internet was set up. I can find an invoice for that for my expenses, but not for the two bolt ons i bought. Can anyone advise? When i click on the tarriff/usage it remain...

_ames_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

proof of purchase

proof of purchase

Ben85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

spend cap

i have tried everything why cant i get intouch with 02 i need to raise my spend cap

oakesy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email address

HiI've forgotten the details of the email address i used to set my o2 account up from years ago. I want to change it to a new address. Is there anyway I can do this?Thanks

Gavin1993 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! scam text

Hi, I've just received 1755hrs) a suspicious text with a link saying my bill has not been paid. On trying to contact o2, I was told they are only answering limited queries due to the Covid 19 crisis, and the department I needed was finished at 1800. ...

Dave66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Proof of usage

Where can I get my proof of usage from as I need it for me to claim my insurance with protect my bub2