My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! payment details

Can you help me change the paymet details please?

Shannon2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Aura?

Hi good friends, how are you all? I must have missed a comms from O2. I notice I'm now being notified about bills by "Aura"? I'm guessing this is just some business rethink and not significant change to my relationship with O2? Thanks for any info,

Betablue by Level 4: Observant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of name

Hi Ive just upgraded and after realised I havent changed my name to my new married name. How can I do this please?

GC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT

Please advise how to terminate the account as the number is not needed anymore.

Resolved! My 02

Hello I can't log into the my 02 app please can you help

Jordan9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airtime Rewards

I noticed the Airtime Rewards app on the MyO2 app last month, I was a bit sceptical but as it was through MyO2 I trusted it. I signed up, added a card and without even doing anything I've earned £10 off my bill already from doing my weeks food shop i...

Resolved! New contract

Hi i ordered a new contract iPhone 6s on mobile phones direct the contract price was £7.50 per month but the my02 app says its £24 a month, please can you sort this before the contract is used...

Annmarie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! About conference

HiI have a problem with conference call, I can't do.Can you unlock this thing for me please ?? My work depending the conference calls

Resolved! automatic top ups

How do I turn off automatic top ups?

MP3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change phone number on 02 account for pay as you go when

How do I amend my 02 account which is a pay as you go account to show my current PAYG PHONE number.... the existing number on the My 02 account is an old one and the SIM no longer exists so i cant received codes etc to it

Bazz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos