My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Spending cap

How do you turn off the spending cap

wifi internet phone and laptop

i have 2 phones both with o2 1 has itnternet 1 hasnt i also have laptop with 3 internet 40gb data off a dongle i want o2 internet on phone and laptop not have 3 as am paying 3 lots and 2 providers plus i will get discount i tried sim off my phone old...

garyc15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

View my bill not working properly (again)

When I try and download a copy of my latest bill, I get the error "DASH_ERR04: The account number in the target address is invalid." Seems like something is very broken with MyO2 at the moment as it also offers me a free upgrade, but when I click on ...

rs10101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Suspect text

Hi I've just received a text from O2 saying "welcome home, you're back on O2" obviously presuming that I've been away on holiday, which I haven't.I'm just a bit worried that perhaps someone could be using my account or whatever as I recently had a ha...

rocco1504 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel Disney+ subscription

Good afternoon, I have just availed of the free Disney+ subscirption. I would like to cancel it now so I don'r forget and get charged at the end of the trial. I can't find how to do that. Is anyone help to help? Many thanks in advance

Lynne2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account Transfer

Hello all, Quick question. So i want to change my account details (Name, date of birth, bank details etc) as for many years the account was on my moms name. Now i would like to have an account on my name with the same number however I was told by the...

Raf20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My o2

I got a new phone on Friday, before this my o2 was working perfectly for me. Now it keeps saying that I have to products or devices on my account and when I go through the ap is says my o2 isn't available for me. when I go in through a browser is say...

Cat_83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Family plan

I have had a text saying I have the family plan 40% added to my account but nothing is coming up on the o2 app saying anything has been knocked off

Jay9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tracking parcel

I just got new phone and i can't track my parcel just says it's on the way