My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Text not delivering for radio competition

Hello, good day! Having a few queries with texting today. There´s a national radio competition currently ongoing, theres a number you have to text and a word for a chance to win. I´ve done it a few times in the last few weeks with no issues, I know i...

Yasmin18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My02 Sign in Issue

Hi. I sign in and it says my name at the top right, I show a screenshot but seems I can't, but then I click on my02 it says I still need to sign in even though I am already am. Will this be because I need to wait till the product arrives, before it c...

Ross11234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving O2

Can someone please help me!!! I’m going insane!! I’m being sent round in bloody circles between the website and app and all I’m trying to do is cancel payments as my contract has finished and they’re still bloody charging me!! You click on leaving O2...

Ely by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changed tariff - need data now

I've just moved into a new build and getting broadband is proving difficult. This means I'm stuck to using mobile data and hot spotting to my laptop for work.I only have 15GB of data which is usually enough but sadly not right now. I've changed my ta...

JamesAH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADDING NHS DOSCOUNT

The O2 Refresh device associated with this number isn’t currently eligible for an O2 Open discount: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G 128GB. How do I solve this issue. It's not allowing me to add nhs discount.

Nursenaz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My O2 access on different phones

I am the account holder for mine and my son's O2 accounts. However, only I am able to have the My O2 app.Is there a way my son can also have the My O2 app? Same question for Priority.

joboawc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract termination

How do i terminate my phone contract once the contract has expired?

Andy9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney+ Activate

I added Disney+ to my account a while back and it’s all set up, but I got a message to say I need to activate it within the next 7 days. I have already activated it, so the link says the code cannot be redeemed and I may have already redeemed it, yet...

Kirstie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing my account name

I need to change my account name quite urgently. I've rang the 202 5 times now and each time she sends me through a maze of questions and then spits me out at the end and hanges up before i can speak to anyone. How do I change my name if on the phone...

BigJim500 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

my direct debit bank account

How do I change my direct debit bank account on line. I have looked on my O2 with little success.

Dotty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos