My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Number

So when I signed up to o2 I asked to keep my number I was then told that my number would be transferred to o2 by 6pm 11/08/20 and it’s now 18:59 and I’m still receiving no service what’s going on

7Louise by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra charges

Does anyone know how I can see the numbers I have called? I have been charged extra on my bill for 'premium and information services' but I dont know why and I dont know how to expand the bill.

Klm216 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nhs discount

I have followed all the steps to set up my nhs discount, sent over proof with my payslip, however, I am still awaiting an email to be able to complete the last steps. Its said to wait 3 working days, I'm past that now. How do I complete the last stag...

Fluffbell by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I get a Receipt or Proof Of Purchase for my Handset?

Hi, I may be in the wrong forum, if so apologies!I recently (July5th) purchased a handset outright and now I need a receipt or Proof Of Payment for it which mentions the IMEI Number so that it linnks to my specific phone.How can I get one?I was promi...

Resolved! Renew contract

How do I renew my contract on the same terms 

Plug by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order Return

Hi there, I have just ordered a router and dsata sim and wish to return the item as it does not provide the service i require. How do i go about a return and order cancellation. I have scoured the pages and tried to phone to no avail? Thanks Martin

hedmarkuk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 App

Is there a problem with the App? Everytime I try to log in I get a message saying username and password do not match yet I'm using the same details I do for website

Kaka by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change bill day

Can you help me please. I want to change the pay bill. Please i need urgently. Thanks

7iri by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How long on my Disney+ free subscrption Extra

Hi, How do I find out when I took the free subscription out for Disney + so that I can calculate when the 6 months are up? Or is there a way to see when the 6 months are up? Thanks

rl1990 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Move number

transfer my number

ramunas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos