My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Deposit

Is there any way I can get my phone deposit back since it’s past the 3 months of paying it during these times?

Adam8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I cancel an upgrade

I have recently upgraded and now wish to cancel but I can't find a place to do this. Dies anyone know. Thanks in advance.

AET by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spend cap

Is it possible to increase my spend cap at this time? There is no live chat option and o2 are only taking urgent calls.

zoerodg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

wrong details

HiI changed from payg to pay monthly and ported my number and it looks like the sales person registered the new pay monthly one with wrong email address so can’t verify or see any emails. I’ve tried to change it but says the correct email is associat...

Litlwelsh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung J3 mobile

Good MorningIf I buy extra GB will it increase my storage on the phone please

Resolved! O2 showing wrong hanset

Bought an iphone 11 and set up and working but o2 still has my phone as iPhone 7, how do I update this?

My Ipad

HiPlease help I have made a new order for an iPad O2 have taken £200 for the deposit and now when I log in there is no information on my purchase.O2 say I’m not classed as vulnerable so will not help what should I do????

Snowy347 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How could I get a copy purchase invoice for my device?

Hi,Basically I purchased the handset through a price comparison a year ago but the contract is through o2.I took out insurance via a third party company as o2 couldn’t offer it but I now need to make a claim but I can’t for the life of me find the in...

anto135 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! help

Hi there, my contact ended 31st March 2020. Will I still be charged a fee?

Lin1055 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos