My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

printing my bill

I have been trying to print my bills for the last few months. I can usually print them by clicking the print latest bill or print older bills. When Click on these links it just come up with a new window saying '404 not found' ive log out and loged ba...

sarahcook by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting

I am trying to port my old number (from an O2 business a/c via DAISY). I have my PAC number (which is about to run out), O2 is not picking up phone and I am getting nowhere online. Message is that the account is not recognised. Contract through Carph...

RIMJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

live chat

Is the live chat working?

luke552 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

My o2 Page error

New customer here... whenever I click "My o2" I'm met with Error 500 "It looks like something's gone wrong"not sure what to do... the "contact us" page doesn't let you contact o2.

M-S by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Full device memory

Hello. The o2 chat seems to be out of action at the moment, can anyone answer my question. My Samsung Smart phone tells me the my 'device memory is almost full'....'clear cached data for all apps'. I only use whatsapp but its my partner's old phone s...

Customer Services

Afternoon all, Does anyone have a phone number for Customer Services please? They seem to deliberately make it hard to actually talk to a real person. Not such a good experience when dealing with a phone company. Thanks

Switcher by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free Disney+

Hi I am an O2 customer and have just changed to a new sim only deal. My question is, Do I get Disney+ free for 6 mths with a sim only deal and If I do how do i download the programmes. Thanks Jamie

Jamie288 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Somethings wrong with my bill

Hi I've recently changed numbers but I've found myself recently getting charged too much?. It says I've got a bill coming up on the 20th of may charging me £58 but on the 12th of may £62 came out of my bank account but my new sim deal is only mean't ...

Separating phone contract bill

I have 3 O2 phone accounts and they are all shown on the one paperless bill. The last contract I undertook has claim back payments I need to send them a print out of the relevant bill to claim as the current bill shows Vat for all the phones how can ...

Shazel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade online

I cant seem to get past the screen to view the phones i can upgrade to even though earlier today i could ive tried the website and app... it just stays on a acreen with a buffering symbol

Becs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos