My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Changed from MS Lumia to iPhone XR

I have changed from using an old Microsoft Lumia to an iPhone. How do I change the device details in My O2 account?

sc1959 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Roaming

I came to Cyprus for a couples of weeks and my data roaming is not working. What do I have to do so I can roam?

Joseph1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocking a private number

I have an ex partner of mine that keeps ringing me on a private number and was wondering how to block the number.

Rachael1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hmmm

HiI upgrade my new contract but I want the same number next time.Juny of 9 finish my contract and after starting new contract.What happens about this number after juny 9?

Ilze by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! myo2 account details

i need to change contact details on myo2 account as the salesperson who set it up originally somehow put my now ex-girlfriends name as the account name

Resolved! Upgrade

I wanted the iPhone 11 Pro Max but I was sent the iPhone 11 want can I do ?

Resolved! Family Plan

Hi, can anyone help me. I have contracts for me, my partner and my two daughters which I text to add to the family plan. When I log into my o2 only 3 of the 4 accounts are there, and the account that is not with the others has a separate data refresh...

AlexiaC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My phone

Hi all this week I got a new phone my old one works just about but need to transfer my old number to my new one please can you help.

kenney57 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extras

I changed my sim only Contract and I was offered 1 extra to add to my bundle. I had several options such as Disney+, international bolt on etc.On My O2, I couldn't find any extras apart from Disney+.I messaged 23336 for international Bolton and I got...