My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Sim only upgrade

Last month i upgraded to a sim only plan which was said to be only £10! But i checked my first bill and its charging me £15.96. can someone explain because thats not what i signed up for?

h12345 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

bills

hi all,How do i download privious bills ( not the current one ) ? it only give me option to print the previous bills.

002 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Downloading copies of my bills.

Hi. I need to download PDF copies of my April and May bills and cannot see any way of doing this when logged on, both on the O2 website and in the My O2 App. Please help.

Paul120 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

End my contract

I want to end my contract (22nd June) it finishes.. and go to a sim only deal. How do I do this?

Ashleyb1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

invoice download

why can I not download my account invoices unless i subscribe to adobe flash player

badwolf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

I have 2 contract phones that are in my name with all the same details, but on the My O2 app it only shows one of those contracts. How do I get it to show the other one as well? Thank you

danny584 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 open

Hi I am trying to add my employee discount for a new O2 refresh contract, the account was opened today on a new contract handset. I have followed the guide, of work email, and have the code, however, when I go to my O2 I currently get a we are experi...

LB87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Direct debt setup

Can I set a direct debt up please

Lisa14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Device

My details are still showing my old mobile phone, how do I update this info to show my new phone.

Jacko5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos