My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Registering on the Access for all

Hi I’d like help to be able to use the access for all part of my 02. I would prefer it if I only had to speak via live chat (which is never available) or private message as I find it difficult to speak over the phone due to my mental health issues.

Mazza88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My o2 account

Hello, I need help with logging into my account it says "my o2 isn't available to you yet if your new to o2 it can take uo to 48 hours to be ready" but it's been three to four days no would someone be able to help me please

Ell by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 app / account not showing data allowance

When I open the my O2 app or sign in to my account on a pc I can see my calls and text allowance but not how much of my data is remaining (the usual circle just isn’t there or is greyed out). I've signed out and re-installed the app to no avail. Can ...

JenniO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Password problems

I can't get into my O2 app on my iphone. I input my password and it says it's wrong. I try to change it, but it says I can't change it to what I choose - because it is my existing password (I know it's the correct one and want to keep it). It is the ...

Su1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

Why after a year of a two year contract with O2 (for I pad) am I getting messages half way through my billing period telling me I am out of data? I use my I pad for looking at my e-mails, face book and reading/sending messages, I am elderly and am do...

53plus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! recieved txt

I received a txt today as follows:- "we are unbale to process your lastest payment, imodrer to avoid fees please update you imformation via. [personal details removed]. I have taken this as a scam. the mobile number quoted in via txt is [personal det...

scam4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My first bill says 'paid' but I haven't paid it yet?

As above really, my first bill says paid and I haven't paid it yet? What does this mean? I tried to ring up O2 but the person I spoke to didn't speak English very well so I couldn't understand. Any help appreciated thank you.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! wrong device shown in my O2 account

The wrong device (and IMEI ?) are shown in my account since I changed my phone and had to use a new SIM which was changed to my original phone number. How do I get the account device details changed to show the new phone details?

hhh111jjj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

When does my contract run out

Hello, can you let me know when my contract runs out please.   

Jessica7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Security code

Hi I don't remember my security code. Can you please tell me how can I find it or how to change it?

Georgiana by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos