My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Tariff

Hello i wanna delete my tariff but i don't live in england. What can i do to cancel my tariff ? Thanks

Sasykh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change home address

Hello I would like to change my home address

Rafal1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

What’s happening?

I can’t get through to anyone...... I’ve tried calling O2 all last week and today and it just keeps cutting me off? The most frustrating automated service I’ve ever come across. Asks you 100 questions then says thanks bye. Useless

Shea by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing date change

I need to change the billing date to coincide with my new pay date, you can’t call o2 unless it’s urgent and you can’t do it on the app and I’m going round and round in circles !!!!

Nikkic by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to redeem my 'extra'

Have just upgraded to a sim only deal and chose Cafeyn option for my 'extra'. When I try to redeem, I'm prompted to activate the Cafeyn account through Facebook account (which I don't have) or through email and password. Presumably this is the passwo...

James71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing DOB on account..

Does anyone know how I go about changing the date of birth that O2 is using to report to credit reference agencies.?

O2 refresh

Hi all, on my O2 it says I'm eligible to upgrade to O2 refresh and it says "we will pay your contract off", but then in the terms and conditions it says I would have to pay a one off payment of the rest of the amount on my contract.. Can someone tell...

Ctaylor by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return case as cancelled upgrade

Hi, I cancelled an upgrade and need to return the protectice case I ordered. I don't have a printer at home to print anything out. What to do you advcie please?

WM20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 open

Hi I’ve signed up to o2 open as I work for the nhs and I’ve entered my work email address. However I am not in work until next Friday now, does the link sent to the work email have an expiry or will it be okay to use after 7 days?

Amy26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos