My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

HiI remember an o2 agent mentioned that I am allowed to change my phone for free every year, and need to give back my current phone. I did this last year perfectly and thought I could do it again now as the time is almost there. Can someone please ad...

Lara1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Y am I alway Taken to a computer he just tells me to go on My O2 I need to speak to someone about paying extra on my device plan and my O2 tells me to ring 202 but then 202 Just tells me to use My O2 going round in circles and I’m getting fed up with...

Jadep124 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Confusion

I have bought A Phone for my dad and now his details are on my account and i cant see my son's Phone number and I cant contact customer service could i get some advice please

0800 costs

How much do calling 0800 numbers from mobile?

Baden by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not my name?

At the top of the Accounts section of the My O2 app, it’s showing a little sim icon and a persons name next to it.Well that name isn’t me?, any idea what’s going on?Thanks

Reedi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My o2 app not working

I recently signed up to o2 and had my number transferred to my new from BT mobile. Since doing that (around a week ago) every time I load my account screen on the o2 app it says ‘Oops something went wrong’ the same if I try to view my bill. I suspect...

Welshys by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Middle Names Necessity?

Hi Folks, Had a contract with O2 for the last 18 months and I've been offered a refresh. I was doing the application etc., when I realised that only one of my middle names had been inputed when I made the account. How can I change this? Or do I even ...

EMack2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance

I want to make an insurance claim.

Alison5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to pay off device through MyO2

Hi all. According to Aura in the MyO2 app you can pay off your device through the MyO2 app. This isn't the case as it doesn't let you. So which is it? Do I have to make the phone call? I was hoping I could just do this without having to wait ages on ...

Screenshot_20200607_133123_uk.co.o2.android.myo2.jpg Screenshot_20200607_133435_uk.co.o2.android.myo2.jpg

Resolved! Unable to find order on myo2

I have an email with an order number. However, when I try check myo2 there is nothing there. I tried ringing o2 but the automated service did not have an option for issues with orders and then it gave me advice and hung up.

MC90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos