My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Network and data problems

Can u send me the new sim because I am facing lot of problems in this sim . While calling the network is so poor that can’t hear anything and also my data always keeps buffering

Bijay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! charges for photo's texted

why was I charged £1.08p for two photos I sent to my daughters o2 phone. I have free txts and have only had the phone for 1 month!!!!

My o2 app issue

How do I remove a red number 1 symbol in my support section in my o2 app even though I don’t have a notification in the app

Migsy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

E Sim

I can't get through to O2, to send me a QR Code to use on my new iphone. Any assistance would be most welcomed.

ale2104p by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Redeeming O2 Rewards

Has anyone had problems receiving M&S gift cards after redeeming their O2 Rewards? I redeemed £20.00 worth of my rewards on Wednesday 28th October and received a confirmation text from O2. However, as of Friday 20th November, I still haven't received...

CazG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My O2app

Hi, I posted this yesterday but I may not have joined the community correctly. Please forgive me if that is so.My question is, when I open My O2 app on my iPad, it says that I can upgrade. When I click on upgrades all I get is a blank page. Everythin...

Nancy43 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund

Hello,I wanted to order a phone from your website, but my request was denied. Despite this, a total of 60 GBP was withdrawn from my credit card. Can you help me for refund please? Thanks, Onur

Onur by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to speak to someone

For 3 months I have been unable to pay my bill via the App just get 'Your payment is being processed'. I can't find a customer service tel, I eventually found I can do automated payment on 202 but I want to report the issues by email preferably. But ...

TriciaB1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! help please

ive been on 02 for a year now since talk talk put me over to you, i would like to renew my contract with you for the same as im getting now as only on a low deal as im on a pension and dont use it much but cant find out how to do this mrs vera dyble

Why doesnt my 5G SIM work (Wimbledon)

Why doesn't my 5G SIM work? Do I have to wait? Is it not activated yet? My old 4G SIM works in my new phone, but the phone is 5G ready and I thought I would get 5G