My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cancel airtime plan

hello.how to cancel my airtime plan?thanks

dainius by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Open

I have text 61202 “OPEN followed by my company name” to get the discount but I don’t get a response. How can I get the 5 digit number for discount without having to bother my company ?

Tony4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't log in to my o2

Whenever I try to sign in to my o2 it says "oops my o2 isn't available to you yet.if you are a new customer it can take up to 48 hours for your account to be ready.if its been longer than 48hours contact us and we will look into it for you." But I ha...

AlexKirk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 open

CAN any one help me with add a o2 open for company discount i have tryed add my payslip but keeops saying wrong type off file can some one help my email address ABROCKLEBANK10**Personal info**

ALAN-54 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone calendar

When clicking on my IPhone calender is always used to come up with a page with all dates and you could scroll down to whatever date you want. This has in the last week disappeared. Any suggestions please

Maisey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account

How do I change my username email address?

Canaan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signed up to dinsey+ but now saying not subscribed.

I got a new subscription and added the free 6 months Disney+. Been watching it for about a month but now saying I don't have a subscription and telling me I need to now pay for it monthly. Any help?

Cmoore by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi,I want to upgrade through the app which I understand the process. I just want to know what happens with my current device? Do I get to keep it or does it have to be traded in?Thanks

Martina1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Restricted mode

In the last week or so youtube is set on restricted mode and remains so while using data. I cannot disable it and it blocks 90% of videos. Is there a way to get rid of this. Thank you

Dinu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to change bank account NAME, number and sort code?

MyO2 says I must contact O2 to change bank account NAME but the O2 automated help on O2 says I can do it on MyO2. Circular reference. Anyone know how to solve this? The current bank account won't exist next week.

chalkyfb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos