My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Restricted mode

In the last week or so youtube is set on restricted mode and remains so while using data. I cannot disable it and it blocks 90% of videos. Is there a way to get rid of this. Thank you

Dinu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to change bank account NAME, number and sort code?

MyO2 says I must contact O2 to change bank account NAME but the O2 automated help on O2 says I can do it on MyO2. Circular reference. Anyone know how to solve this? The current bank account won't exist next week.

chalkyfb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

DisneyPlus

I’ve opted for Disney Plus as an extra now I have upgraded, how do I log in to it please? Nothings been explained to me, thank you

Kimmy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim activation

Can’t seem to activate my new sim

Kerry8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone ordered

I ordered a new phone on Saturday and it said it would be delivered today (Monday) but I havent received any confirmation/shipping emails or despatch notes - only emails confirming my new contracts. Could there have been an error somewhere?

Resolved! Fraud

Received a text message from the number 07958002898.Acting as they are O2 and wanting a payment because it was late, the absolute cheek of it at this current time.

Need my mobile broadband number

Had my phone ages. Obviously don’t have the old packaging anymore. Need the mobile broadband number. Can’t call anymore due to lockdown. Says I can find the number in my O2 bill but this is untrue - I have looked hard. Really getting on my nerves now...

MattJelf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Family

Is there discounts on purchasing a phone and airtime for a family member

Adie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! when i send a text message to one number the replies come from another number

My husband recently gota new phone and asked O2 to transfer his old number to it. When I send him a text he receives it but his replies come to me in a different thread and from a different number. Can anyone explain why this is happening and is ther...

PaulineMW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Accessorie missing

Hi I received my new phone SE2020 however there is no charger no headphones

Maciej by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos