My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Note of called made to and from mobile number

Can I get a list of incoming numbers to my mobile number? Obviously you can see the calls you have made but I need a list of calls made TO my phone. Many thanks

lizb_1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dumitrel Marian Velic

Good morning!!I order a phone, samsung s21 ultra and i dont received any answer about my order. I want to if the order will be delivery or not. Thank you!

Ordering a PAYG Phone from O2 - MyO2 registration enforced or account required

So I finally decided young Quartus here is old enough for a mobile phone (he's been going on about getting one for what seems like ages, and my ears could do with the rest, tbh...). He is, after all, going to "big school" next year, which means relia...

2020-12-08 11_03_35-O2 _ Accounts _ My O2 Accounts.png
pgn by Level 75: Digital Don
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

App's not working, or letting me sign in?

Hi.Is anyone been having trouble signing in, to the My O2 app lately after switching over from Pay Monthly, to Pay As You Go, or just been having general issues with their apps recently besides me?

Order phone

I order phone,I have phone number and order number.All contract has been send to my email and also O2 took my money.But it's been 5 days and still don't have my device and don't allow me to track my order.Its shows that I don't have anything to track...

Lusia_90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit report issue

I'm not currently an o2 customer. 11 months ago my identity was stolen 2 iPhone 11 contracts were taken out in my name, phones returned, contracts ended last year, many months ago, yet my credit score has been affected by 02, please can this be amend...

pastypete by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM Card not working

Have received a new IPhone 12 Pro Max and the SIM card isn’t working in, it’s just showing no service. I tired putting it into my old phone and still shows no service, what do I do?

Elliott22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contact details email

Dear 02I rang on both numbers and due to the high amount of callers. You ended the call.No email address only to write via letter. Who does that to an 02 high-tech company??????I have been charged £55.33 for phoning Australia and another crazy simm o...

ievans by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping old number

I have recently got a new phone from somewhere and a new O2 contract. I was with O2 originally and just want my new old number in my new phone. It said that my new sim would have my old number but this hasn't happened. My old phone still has my old s...

Holly1890 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos