My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! WiFi Calling doesn’t show in my settings - IPhone 7 Plus

Hello, so I switched from Vodafone to o2 and noticed I don’t have service at my house.I tried to connect to my dad’s boostbox but I failed, as I had to make many calls and it seemed to get me nowhere.So I was going to settle with WiFi calling, howeve...

Ciaran3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! scam

i have st recieved a text i thik it might be scam.. or accont is at risk,to avoid service restrictions please confirm yor details on myo2-payment.comis this safe

geordieb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim card locked?

Hi, I have not used my sim card for several months. Now I find that I am not able to use my sim card or sign in my o2 account. Can you check it for me?

Bengbeng by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account Balance

My £10 data Big Bundle just ended on 15th January 2021. And my balance is 0 now and I have no intention to top up as I will be in China for few months. I wonder if the current number can be kept for me given my balance is £0 . As I want to use this n...

None2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I phone

My mobile phone has stopped working 

PAC code to move my number to o2

HiI filled in the online form to transfer my number over to o2 so I can keep it. I haven’t received a confirmation and can’t seem to get through to o2 over the phone. I don’t know when the transfer will happen or even if the request went though. Help...

Zara1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Esim package

Can I order an esim package and keep my phone number, so I can use the number I already have in the esim?

Asahi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My order

Hi, i have placed an order for a new device today but unfortunately i wont be home to receive the order on monday, am i able to change the delivery address?Thanks

Billing

I'm trying to change my billing date from the 18th of the month to the 21st of the month as this is when I get my wages, I've tried to do it on the app but no joy

VAT Invoice

Does anybody know how to obtain a VAT Invoice from MyO2 ?

njellin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos