My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling

I have cancelled my contract with yourselves nearly 6 weeks ago and received my puc code as you can see the phone has not been used at all I was told I would receive a final bill but yet to receive this. I have tried multiple times to contact you, ha...

Tracy14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment was due on ?

My O2 issued on 13/12/2021, Why 12 GBP payment was due on 24/12/2021?

Tamem by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney activation

I have got Disney + on my account but it won't let me activate it

VJ2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I have more than one O2 mobile number on my account or other MyO2 app? I have multiple O

I have more than one O2 PAYG Mobile number and want to be able to access and manage them from there MyO2 app using the same account with the same email address. How do I do this? If this isn't possible it's something that you really should add as a f...

Resolved! My Disney+ extra won’t activate!! Help!!

Hi everyone I received a text offering me 3 months of Disney+ for free so I text to take the offer up. I got a text back saying it had been added to Myo2. When I logged on it said it needed activating before I could use it. So clicked on activate and...

Resolved! Disney + activation

Good Morning,I was recently offered a free 6 month trial of Disney +.I accepted the offer on Monday 20th December and received a text stating a would receive a text message within 24hr to confirm this had been applied to my account - no such text has...

NC7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

I am trying to pay my final bill but can’t log into my account because my number has transferred to a different server. I have tried ringing the payment number but it doesn’t work. Help!

Resolved! Linking accounts

Hi,I have 4 separate 02 accounts for the household that I pay for. How do I link accounts, i have tried ringing the helpline and they are useless, also they cannot link my virgin Volt double data as well any idea's on that as well \i was on for 50min...

LeeT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi

Hello there!I don t know what happening with my sim card, i m in holiday in Romania and my sim doesn, t work. Can you check for me please.I know i don t have my bill paid because i have some problems with my bank card and i"m not in UK to solve itBut...

Valentin1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney plus

I had Disney plus and then got the offer to get 3 months free as Xmas thank you. so went through the process as all on O2 and it won’t activate and shows error page waited 48hrs. Had a chat online and was told wait another 24-48 hrs. It first had to ...

Marcevo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos