My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Remove extras

Hi I would like to remove all my extras on my account, Disney+, Prime video and audible

JMAK1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is there any way to find out when my area is getting 5G

I've had a 5G phone for over a year now, at the time of upgrading, I'd been watching the towers in my area slowly creep closer to my home and work address. About a month after upgrading, all movement stopped.Is there any way to see when this is comin...

DanD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Country code for HK IDD

Hello,I would like to find out what should be the prefix to dial if calling HK with country code of 852, under my plan. Thanks!

WL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching from PAYG to Monthly

Hi, I'm a long time PAYG user and yesterday I moved onto a Pay Monthly contract, but I have a couple of issues I hope someone here can help me with? Firstly, my My O2 account has changed username from my gmail account to an @o2.co.uk address. When I ...

Rob85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Disney +

I already had Disney + before becoming an O2 customer. I successfully linked the O2 extra to my Disney account 3 months ago. However my Disney + account is now saying that my O2 payments have been cancelled ... Anyone else come across this? Do I need...

MMckee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trying to access my direct debit details

I'm trying to access my direct debit details. its like its hidden. when i try to get to 'Talk to Someone' it just loops back to the start again. please can someone send me the link before i start getting really annoyed with this website. o2, Don't hi...

mark_b by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Return

Hi I ordered some apple Air pods on the 6th May didn't open them till the 22nd May and only one work I have tried everything and nothing has worked and I am still currently paying them off monthly. Thankyou

Oldbury by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos