My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Need to leave as bill too much

My contract finishes 21 Nov my payments have gone up this month due to inflation. I need to leave ASAP, mots my daughter phone and she only uses on average 13GB data a mth she has a contact for 60GB and need to leave to sim only been told on the 21oc...

Anna16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upfront cost to close current contract

Do I have to pay upfront costs for old contract to get new phone or can the costs be rolled over? It seemed possible but when attempting to pay it seems to insist on upfront costs being paid

Resolved! New 5G sim

Hello I need a new 5G sim I’ve be upgrading my phone soon 

Ek_9_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pre order iPhone 13 pro

I received a text today about pre ordering the iPhone 13 pro and then I can trade in my current device and my left over contract will be paid for but when I tried to do the order it still said I have to pay my leftover contract which contradicts the ...

Jaswina by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live chat.

Where's live chat gone? Start a conversation  takes to long.

Zoelouu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Online chat!

So seems the option for online chat has disappeared any chance someone can post a link?

Zoelouu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing name

Hello, I pay for my plan monthly through my own bank account but it’s still under my stepdads name as he previously paid for it. Is there a way of getting it changed into my name as I need it as proof of a utility bill. Thank you

Georgia7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My 02 number

Can I change my 02 mobile number to a new 02 mobile number 

Rick1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos