My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Fraud calls

Hey i haven just recieved a phone call from someone claiming they work for 02 saying that my number has been selected for an upgrade that is completely free and 30% off all bills. it was on an unknown number and I got told to give them a 6 didget sec...

Resolved! MyO2 isn’t working

I’ve created an account and everytime i try to sign in, it says it may take 48 hours to activate. it’s been more than 2 days now and i still cant access it

Kaine by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leave O2

Dear all, How can I leave O2 ? I have a "sorry you're leaving" page directing me to a contact page directing me back to the "sorry you're leaving" page, but nothing to explain how to end the contract on my O2 or a phone number, could anyone help ? Th...

Resolved! cant login

i ordered a phone on contract on wednesday but it says i have no account on my o2 app and on the website it says i have no orders does anyone know what i can do about this?

jodied18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hello

I want cancel my contract on tablet please thank you

Kayh31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM Card

Hey,I bought a SIM only deal with a separate number for a video camera and was wondering where I could view this data usage?Thanks for your help!

Annnn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data usage

How do I find out what my average data usage is per month?

Sherrell by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Two different numbers in one username

Hi all, do you know if I can register two different numbers (two different cards) under one "Sign in" account? I can't find the way to do that... Any ideas? Or do I need to create another username for the second card? (which is a bit of a pain as if ...

Phone order

I ordered my new phone on the 1st July and it still hasn't arrived

Resolved! Keep an eye out on this one...

Just got a phishing SMS.Looks like O2 but filled it in with bogus details and they all got accepted Reported to ESET screen filter, Microsoft Smart Screen and also the domain host.

Screenshot_20210710-123701_Messages.jpg