My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Swapping my sim

Helloi just started with swapping my old sim to the new and I’m little bit confused can someone help me ?

Galina by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My data isn't working

Hi there for some reason for the past week I've been having troubles connecting my data on my phone when I'm out. Please can you help me fix this.

2603 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incorrect name spelling

The name on my account has been spelt incorrectly. How do I arrange for this to be amended?

Resolved! Signal strength

Hi Guys,The coverage in my area is 4g strength. My wife has a personal O2 tariff and I have a company one. Both our phones (iphone 7 & 11) show a 2 bar strength when in our house. Can anyone point me at a solution please.Stay Safe, Colin

DanHay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my number is suspended

i dont have any acces to my network from abroad

ioan1972 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

I have moved to Australia, I want to cancel my airtime and keep my device plan, how do I go about this?thanks, chloe.

ChloePike by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

Why can't I get anyone at o2 to help me. All I want to do is change my billing date .O2 can't do it in the shop, the 202 phone number just ends the call and the app sends me around in circles. I'm not happy with the o2 customer service at all.

Lucy17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where’s my purchase?

I’ve order an iWatch on 30th Dec, but as of today (Weds 5th Jan) there’s no show, no communication and the tracking has a last entry of 31st Dec. can I speak to anyone?! Not from what I see… really quite disappointed as I’ve been with o2 and all it’s...