My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Refund

Hi There, Can you please give me a quick call please. I’ve not used O2 service but charged £15 for no reason.

Sanat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney plus

Hello I added a extra which was Disney+ because I got a product that came with 6 month Disney+ .I clicked on the Disney plus extra and put in my email address for Disney+ .I now can go on Disney+ and watch but I want to cancel I went to the plus sign...

Asher by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! logging in

I cannot log into my account as O2 says I have no account. I am being billed excessively and cannot go in to check my bills. Why is it saying I do not have an account?

AnnieH1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving 02

Hi there I would like to leave 02 I have another service provider thanks

Zako by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone

Hi my phone was cut off about 2 weeks ago but my bill has been paid since but I haven't received any of my calls,text or data back could you help please

Resolved! New phone delivery

My new mobile says it has been delivered but I have not received it? How do I find out where it is?

Meghan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 rewards

So I've trades £50 from my rewards into an Argos online ecard but since it took £50 from my saved up rewards I've got no email with the online voucher???

Terry17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading - now have no service at all!

Went into the O2 shop in my town - decided to upgrade my phone. When the chap tried to put the sim in the new phone, he broke the sim carrier. He didn't have another of the phones available to he had to reverse the upgrade - so now I find that I don'...