My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Data usage

How do I find my data usage from previous periods

Cormacps1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 app query

Just gone onto an o2 business sim. Can’t seem to create import by contract onto the account to qualify for perks!

Resolved! Account number

Hello how do I find my o2 account number?

Resolved! Resume service

Hi I called o2 yesterday as my service has not been resumed since paying my bill on the 2nd, she told me to keep rebooting my phone as it was showing my service was active.. it is not!! I cannot even call o2 as I’m redirected to bills which then stat...

Gabs12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone ordered

I ordered my new upgrade on Friday 3rd September and it told me my phone was in stock and would be dispatched next day. I went online to track it on the Saturday to make sure I would be at home when it arrived and it told me my phone is awaiting stoc...

BM1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No access to my o2

I've just changed my username/email for my o2 app and now I cannot log back into the app I get an error message stating something went wrong? Wait a few minutes, that was an hour ago. Not sure what happened as I can access my o2 via web browser but n...

No access to my O2 App

Hi there,I can access my O2 perfectly fine on the web, but when I try to use the same credentials on the My O2 App, I get the following message:Something went wrong.Oops. My 02 isn't available to you yet. If you're new to O2, it can take up to 48 hou...

Resolved! voicemil

I am unable to access voicemail by dialing 222 as requested on a Samsung Galaxy S6 phone

Denis2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill

Please can my account be placed on hold for just a few more days longer than today? My bank card is still not with me and the bank have sent me another one. It will be with me in 3 working days.

Resolved! Sim change from 4g to 5g

Hi All,I have just received my new iphone 12 and in the package was a 5g Sim, do I need to change to this sim and would my number still be the same??? Sorry I’m a bit Old!! Lol

Andyroo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos