My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! I have to pay for my Disney+ free subscription?

Hello,One of the factors that made me want to join o2 this month was this freebie. I followed the instructions even though the app crashed at least once and finally I got my account set up. But the next step it keeps taking me to is to actually sign ...

Ian-Pugh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delete a duplicate account

When I took out my recent contract I set up a new account with a different email address. I would like to close the old account with old email address but I cannot see how to do this? Alison

Alisun by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill

HI, i cant see my bill. How to do it? 

Kristina1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up

I topped up my PAYG earlier today. When I logged on to MyO2 it told me that my password was wrong, needed 2 enter a new one. Put in my old password (which used 2 work) told me that I had already used that password! Put in a new one, that involved 5 t...

Resolved! Virgin Media and Disney plus

Slight blunder in my part, and I’m wondering what to do next.I’ve just switched to o2 through Virgin Media and I had to pick an extra. I already have a Disney Plus account, but wanted to take advantage of the 6 months free offer to save a few pennies...

Resolved! Galaxy watch claim

Ordered the new zflip with the smartwatch offer , how do you claim it ? Digital purchase no physical receipt , no links or anything in my02

Resolved! Past data usage

How do I check my data usage for the last 18 months? I can only get the last 6 months usage on MyO2

Phil48 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing my number

Hi I have two contracts one with O2 and the other with EE. I am looking to cancel my EE contract can I move the telephone number to my O2 account

Trish2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order

Hi

Janmalar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refresh payment still not received.

I upgraded and sent off my old phone for 'refresh'. Firstly they contacted me to say that they couldn't pay me the full amount as there was a fault on the phone that I had sent in, I asked what this was and they sent me a sketchy photo saying that th...

SueJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos