My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Samsung Galaxy buds Pro offer

If you were lucky enough to make the deadline then you can claim these. I submitted a copy of my online receipt, screen shot of my Imei and serial information. Alas I still need a dated receipt showing when the order was processed. According to the o...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mis-sold a phone by O2

I was called today by O2 from their place in India. They tried to sell me a new phone. My current phone is less than a year old. I don't want a new phone and told them so. I checked my account with O2 after the phone call and there is an order for me...

Mis-sold by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I speak to an advisor to view old airtime bills

I would like to see old phone calls that I have made as I need to track calls to the local council for their complaint process. My iphone only logs the last 100 calls and when I login into My O2 I can only see the current bill. Is there a way to find...

HSL_Wales by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 wont switch my number after it was lost

I was paying my contract and iys linked to all bank accounts i cant even access my bank yo pay the bill and the customer service is terrible i need help i am disabled.

Resolved! DATA

Can someone please tell me how to find my DATA HISTORY?I have checked previous "answers" but cannot find any details

GerryL by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recycling my old phone

Hi, I'd like to recycle my old phone and claim £250 back, I'd also like to claim the free gift I was promised when I purchased my Galaxy Z Fold 3.

Resolved! Payment date

Hi I need to change my payment date please to 22nd October. 

Resolved! Payment Date Change

I need to change my payment date as my payment date for work has changed , how do I do this?

h167 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new phone

Hi! I recently bought a pay monthly phone for my boyfriend, but in my name. How do i change it to his name?

JoannaT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos