My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Error 404

I have tried to activate my Disney+ 3 months free extra but I keep get taken to an error 404 page. The extra shows up in My O2 but when I click to activate the extra it takes me to this error page. Is there a solution to this problem as there is a ti...

HawkWind by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal

I’m tired of having no signal at my home address and constantly told there are improvements happening.this has been going on now for over two years yet I’m still expected to pay for your services!

Mog27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NHS discount

I purchased a new phone last week on an O2 contract and I am entitled to the NHS discount. I sent O2 my NHS email, as requested, and was informed that it would take 24 hours to confirm my credentials. I am still waiting! Shall I do it again?Or is O2 ...

Lesley385 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot activate Disney

Got a message about disney+, I replied, I can see it on MyO2 but when I try to activate it I get a 404 error.

JBR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can’t activate O2 extra

Hello, I am having problem with activating my Disney+ extras. Every time I click to activate, it shows this error message. I even contacted customer service yesterday, the guy told me that he has activated from his side but I still can’t access Disne...

839674E9-AA32-46EA-800D-56ADF886AD73.png
Ssss1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Disney+ on my TV

So I have activated the recent extra, it shows as an extra in my O2 account, and my Disney+ account tells me to go to O2 to manage my subscription. My 2016 Samsung TV has Disney+ as one of its apps, which used to work, but now when I select it all I ...

danco by Level 3: Thinker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I can receive but not make calls

For the last 2 days I've noticed I cannot make calls. It just cuts the call off without even ringing. I can receive calls as I got one last night. My bill is paid early every month. I'm not in the process of changing anything and I've tried turning i...

Gareth90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free android watch

Hi I have just updated my contract with yourselves and I have been offered a free android watch for being a loyal customer. I was advised that this would arrive Monday via dpd and it as still not arrived can you please let me know when to expect the ...