My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Cannot log into my o2 - conflicting phone number

Hi there, I have recently bought a pay monthly phone but have been informed it is out of stock. I want to log into my o2 to view ‘track my order’ however when I use my credentials used to buy the phone, it tells me to verify the contact number. When ...

Cs91- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung watch

Can i send back my samsung watch and swap for an apple watch?

Meganw96 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone dispatch I did not order

Please recently I accepted the 40% discount O2 is doing and they said I would have some gifts as a result of the discount like a free watch . All of a sudden I get emails from them that their dispatching to me an IPHONE that I did not order which pro...

Lolade by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance

Looking for advice on how do i make a claim for repair on my device?? I dropped it out my pocket when lifting my wee girl out my car. I have insurance but have never claimed before an don’t know what to do

Kerryanne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Address change

It’s impossible to find out how to change address, the app says go to “MyO2” and find your account but it only offers a change of phone number, account name and even date of birth (!) not address

Lynas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where is 02 support?!!!

Wow it is almost impossible to reach any customer support. There are never any agents available online and when I call 202 it only takes me halfway through before just saying ‘bye’ and disconnecting me. There is literally nobody to talk to!! There is...

Chrish2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free credit for signing up

I was supposed to get £5 of credit for signing up to 02. But of course I didn't get my bonus and it's impossible to talk to anyone???

Resolved! Wi-Fi

they told us that the Wi-Fi should arrive at 24th November and I haven’t

1- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos