My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Phone/package

Hi, My current O2 24month package (Iphone XR 64GB Memory, Unlimited texts & calls with 60GB data) has just concluded. Would it be possible to keep my handset and just continue with the above on a reduced bill? If you could send me some quotes I'd app...

ILLS93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Week 3 and counting without a phone number...

I called O2 on 2nd December to cancel my phone contract. I was cut off almost immediately from any 'my O2 help'. I haven't been able to use my phone for calls or texts for 3 weeks now. I called on 16th and 31st December and was told you had started t...

McGez13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney subscription

How do I cancel Disney subscription  

Davidson by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change billing date

Hello. Am I please able to change my billing date to the 12th of every month please? Thank you

Abbie1995 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My O2 updated 7.2.0

New update now allows you to pay your device or airtime plan via the app.

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 18 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! My O2 app

Hi. I have recently got my son his first phone and I wanted to add his device to my own MyO2 app so I can keep track of his bill. How do I do this?Cheers

Joetvet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud Team and o2 complaint

I have been waiting to hear back from the fraud team since September about my fraud case. I have called about 20 times and have heard nothing and been given no support from 02. I am getting charged the wrong amount every month and my phone has been c...