My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! I want cancel my contract

I made a plan + iPhone 13 pro max with you guys. But I received a email and they said is out of stock, will be able in 14 days. I will not be here because I’ll get holidays. So I want cancel the plan and I want my money back

Resolved! Not able to use the O2 App

Hello,I would like you please to help me with an issue I’m dealing with while I’m not able to log in my O2 App.just to point out that I can log in from the website but even there sometimes I can’t see my O2.Thank you

Paola by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Opera Telecom - Premium Text

On my billing account, I have noticed 4 recent charges to Premium Text numbers 88101 - Opera telecom, 20 Jan, 30 Jan, 4 Feb & 6 Feb. I have been charged £1.25 per text, and I have not made these calls. Who do I contact about firstly stopping this hap...

PB-1962 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Put through to a child to cancel contract

So last week I rang O2 to cancel my iPad contract, after being on hold for 40 minutes I got through to what sounded like a 6 year old Indian child, who just answered all my questions with "yes". After ringing them back today to check if my cancellati...

Resolved! Stolen phone

Hello there, please can you help me. My phone was recently stolen and I have no way of accessing my 02 account without an OTP, I am in Germany and desperate to have my number back. I am still here till the end of the month. It's been very difficult t...

Resolved! How to merge two MyO2 accounts

Hi all,I've been an O2 PAYG customer for many years, and have had a MyO2 account throughout. Connected to the account I've had my own phone, plus others I bought and manage for my mum and my daughter.Today, I upgraded my PAYG tariff to a 12 month pay...

Stimatic by Level 1: Joiner
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change spend cap

How do i change my spend cap. Aurora doesn't understand the question and there is no one available on chat

hl82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Callers can’t hear me when calling my o2 phone

Is anyone having problems with their iPhone on o2 as in when someone calls you or you call someone that they can’t hear you? I’ve checked my mic on the phone and that’s working and o2 are telling me that they are working on it in my area and hope to ...

Newto by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to top up online with My o2

My father (87) has been trying to top up using My o2 (after the ATM top up service was withdrawn...) without success. We have tried 3 of his Debit/Credit cards and two of my cards but every time a message comes up saying unable to process payment and...

AMS1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos