My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! BILL CHARGES

Iagreed in your Doncaster store ,my monthly subscription should be £33.70 with 4 gb ,I have therefore been over charged,please amend.

Jack1606 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Auto top up

Hi,I am trying to cancel my auto top but I cannot find how to do it in the website? It's says can change or cancel anytime but then there isn't actually an option to do this? Thanks,Michaela

Michaela1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PUK code

Hi everyone, my number didn't change to my old number yet and it's been 2 days. what do I do?i cant download the chat because my AppStore is from another country. thank you

Data

Hi, I need unlimited data for this month only. Is there a way of upgrading to this or paying for it separate to my contact? thank you, saskia

Resolved! Adding a spend cap

Help

Dec1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! About my order

I spoken to someone e regarding myself getting a contract phone from yourselves but on my email it only states I'm getting a sim only which I didn't want a sim only. I wanted a phone to go with it aswell and was told I would be receiving a Samsung s2...

Resolved! Nightmare on getting log in information

My wife is trying to get details on here account. Tried resetting password and get a nonsense message of" we are unable to proceed with recovering your account.Please contact customer service to recover your account details".Click on the highlighted ...

ThatBloke by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! switch to O2

I have received my SIM and on Thursday 21st April 2022, completed the form on line to switch to my current number. Since then I have heard nothing. The form said it would take 24 hours for action and I will know when I loose the signal from my curren...

Ern181 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos