My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Something weird about my account and My O2

Hello everyone, I had my sim card activated for the first time a few days ago and have been on a £15 Big Bundle. This morning I received a message from O2UK: "Thanks for choosing our £10 data Big Bundle. Your credit's been swapped for data, mins, and...

bitter by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Close

Close accont

Resolved! Poor signal

I have a rubbish signal and o2 do not give a damn , I can’t get to discuss this with anyone

DT2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Name change

HiI want to shorten my first name on my O2 account from Christopher to Chris so it matches my Virgin account name.Because of this small difference I had had loads of problems when I applied for Volt. I can’t make the change with Virgin as you’re only...

Cj171 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network swap

I have obtained a PAC code from Vodafone and I am told to give this code to O2 in order to complete the switch from Vodafone to O2. I currently have an O2 account and number, I simply want to switch my Vodafone number to O2. I see nowhere on the O2 w...

ColW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Claiming my New Keyboard Cover

Hi everyone, I'm Rob, nice to meet you all, I'm trying to claim my free keyboard because I recently had a S8 plus 5G, Does anyone have a like or any advice please, Thanks Rob

Resolved! Contract expires

I wish to be contacted regarding new deal 

Lgp2012 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment of bill

I paid my bill yesterday and a few weeks ago and still saying I not paid I would like this looked into please

Clare40 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dispatch

hello, my iPhone 13 was out as dispatch as of this morning. I’ve been given a tracking number, but no where has the parcel. UKmail don’t have record of it yet. But on the Myo2 app is shows it’s with RICO. Who are RICO?

Resolved! Disney+ for one month

When I renewed my SIM only contract in June 2022 for 2 years I also got 3 months Disney+ included. This is due to end next week on 20th Oct and I stopped the Auto-renewal immediately. We'll only use it to watch the first 3 episodes of the last sectio...

Gizasmum by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos