My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Pac code

Can anyone help i am trying to import my number from smarty mobile.i have supplied o2 2 different pac codes they say none is valid i have spent approximately 6 hours on the phone on hold after being knocked from pillar to post.i was told 24 hours ago...

bignoz23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor network

I’m not happy after 7 days no signal

Resolved! Download bill (airplan+device plan)

Hi,I used to be on a rolling monthly contract and could download by bill without any issues.I have switched now to a 2yr plan with a new phone but really struggling to find where to download the bill.I need to have the airtime and phone plan on the s...

ben2078 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM ONLY DEALS

I have a pay monthly account along with a SIMS only contract . My SIM only contract expired last year. I have looked at the SIM only deals and the same deal is still running. Do I need to change to this or just stay as I am

LMBT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to login to My 02

Try in to login to My 02 app on android phone . Login repeatedly failed with "user and password do not match" Changed the password and tried again but got the same message.Tried clearing app cache and the data but still the same message. Have also tr...

SapperRE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing Beats

My beats earphones didn’t arrive with my new phone and I just want to know how I can find out when they will arrive as it doesn’t say on the tracking bit of my o2

Resolved! Update

I need to update my address, anybody there to give me a little help with this? Thank youKevin

Resolved! Child's phone has disappeared from my My02 profile

I used to be able to see and manage my kid's phone from within my own My02 profile, most recently yesterday through the app. Then I somehow got logged out of the app. Logged back in, could only see my phone. Tried to add their phone, got an error tha...

geebee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 app works over Wi-Fi only

Hello, I’m a new customer. I signed up to a pay monthly sim and recently my number was successfully ported in. Everything works except for the My O2 app: loads fine over Wi-Fi, but won’t work over the O2 4G network (other apps and websites work fine)...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos