My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

no service

I have had no service for 3-4 days due to an arial fault I beleive, for 3 days I have tried to get some sense out of customer services, I have been a customer for 12 years and this is the first problem I have had, I am loathe to change to another pro...

dnash by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Had

Good evening I’ve just had a thing pop up on my phone to say 02 have turnt my 4g off can I ask why?

Amie4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 'claim a galaxy tab s6 lite' on u[grade

Hi i have recently upgraded my phone and it stated ' claim a tab s6 lite' on us. I assumed it would be via a voucher to redeem as per previous upgrades (headphones etc). I didnt receive this or any links to redeem, anyone offer any help? Thanks

Resolved! Sim delivery

Hu IM writing becqus i wanna know more about my order

Resolved! This is not a good thing...

I posted a question relating to my inability to actually get the correct phone number linked to my O2 account on this board a day for so ago. I had some rubbish about being awarded some kind of kudos for my contribution but no actual advice, In fact ...

David1944 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment of final bill for phone no. [Personal details removed]

Please could you assist me? I think I may have prematurely cancelled my direct debit with my bank before receiving my final bill. If this is the case, could you please advise me how I need to proceed from here to achieve settlement. Thanking you in a...

Colin121 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My contract

hello, my contract expires on November 21st and I don't want to extend it, how can I inform you about this?