My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Discount

Hi, I'm a student and a carer and would like a new device, what discounts are available please?Thanks, Tahira Sharif

Tahira by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Opening times

Why is live chat never open when you state it should be open? 7am - 11pm, 7 days a week That's just a blatant lie.

Ted3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blue light

Can I use my blue light account for my o2 account

Emilyh13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancel big bundle

Hi I would like to cancel my big bundle if that is possible. 

natalia4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! calling 0800 numbers

Can I call 0800 numbers under my contract - unlimited calls?

DavidB1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My internet not working

Hi, I have a SIM with O2. I would like to inform you that my internet stopped working, my payment is up to date because according to my app there are still a few days left to make the new payment. Could you solve this problem? My number is [Removed]

Resolved! Credit

I topped up on Monday and it was supposed to be the £10 big data bundle I now have nothing because I changed the tariff before doing the top up and it just took it all of me I need help please

Resolved! Increasing data temporarily

If I want to increase data temporarily for holiday use without available Wi-Fi, how do I do this. When is the best time, just before my bill date? And can I swap it back again for the next month? Also when is the best time?

Marim52 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost SIM card

My name is Noreen I have contract with your self but currently I’m in pakistan I have lost my SIM card I was trying to check if pakistan SIM card works in my phone and Mis placed my o2 SIM card I really need it as I will be flying out soon and I’m st...