My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Bill Payment

Hello, I hope everything is fine with you. I recently returned to my native country for a visit and am unable to access my phone numbers. I had assumed that my bills were paid via direct debit, but when I checked my bank account today, that was not t...

Nehapriya by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NHS Discount

I want to upgrade and want to apply NHS discount, how do I do this?

Wilma3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reviewing order

Hello I ordered a pay monthly phone, payed £230 upfront and did all the credit check, got the email saying its all went though and its full steam ahead, but when I log into my account it says it may take upto 48 hours its been a little over that and ...

SeanS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ipad

How do you get hold of 02? I’m still paying for an iPad and I’ve cancelled the contract.

Holibob14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+ question.

Hi sorry to ask but I cant seem to find the answer.I have an existing subscription to Disney+ paid monthly. Will I need to supply a different email address to claim the free 6 month subs or can I just use the same one?Thanks,

TB-Will by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Combining phones from separate MyO2 accounts

I have several phones associated with one particular MyO2 account, and another phone on a different MyO2 account. I want to delete the second MyO2 account and bring all the phones into one MyO2 account. You can't simply ask for a code as usual becaus...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tracking phone

Hi I am unable to track my phone coming online. How can I get an update?

Leigh22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free Disney

My free disney was meant to be for 3 months + but on my extra it says April 2023. I just want to know when it will end and why its showing as 12 months on the extra section

CL27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Broken phone

Phone screen broken, need to get hold of insurance to put in a claim 

Louise36 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos