My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

My order

Hi Guys , ive basically made a order yesterday but i cant track my order it was suppose to be coming today is there anyway i can track my order ?

Billing

Hi My Contract is currently under my mums debit card, just wondering how i go about changing the account to my card?Thanks

melissa29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 has blocked sim due to someone pretending to be me

Yesterday I received a call from 02 asking is my phone was lost/stolen, I responded no and it turns out someone pretending to me had called up to report it lost.At the same time of the call I was receiving calls from a private number which when you a...

Sera by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Correct number

Hi am just wondering if this is one of your number 01753260022

Jarod by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't change tarrif

I want to change my tarrif but u won't accept my call

Anthgray by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ex boyfriends control over sim deal

Hello. following a nasty break up with my ex boyfriend, I am fearing that I will loose my phone number. I have been paying my bill every month while he was away for 6 months but the sim deal is in his name how can this be fixed?

Resolved! Mystery Code

I have recieved a text with a code on it. The text says that if you didn't request the code to contact them but can't get through.

KJ89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney +

How do I cancel my subscription? I can't delete it through the Disney + account and can't find anyway of getting rid of it through my O2 account

Resolved! Email mycare@o2mail.co.uk

I have received an email from mycare@o2mail.co.uk informing me I have money being owed that needs to be put in my account and asks for my bank details. Is this a scam?

Teaprow by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 app

hello when i try and sign in to the o2 app it keeps restarting my phone can you help with why please