My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Payment details to husband

How do I change my payment details to my husbands account.  Thank you 

NK3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to cancel Disney Plus

On my extras page via the laptop, I have a message saying "There's been a slight problem. Don't worry, we've got our best technicians on the case, so make sure you come back soon." Been there over two months now. I followed the advice on adding and r...

Kellyfox1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Renew my sim card

Hello today my data is finshand i try to find way for renew my data I spent more time but I can’t found how can i renew and pay new data

Abdullah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I retrieve an old phone number?

Hi, I used to own this phone number. I dont know if it would still be possible for me to have this phone number again or have access to it anymore [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Resolved! Outstanding bill

I have received an email indicating I have an outstanding balance of around £262.00. I cannot see this on my 02 account. Can you please confirm what number this relates to ? I would like to arrange to pay this off in monthly instalments if possible. ...

Angela123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Random promotion call

Hi there - just received call from someone claiming to be from O2 and offering me 30% off my monthly tariff for next 12 months. Suspect this call is a scam but just thought I'd check!

AF1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraud

Hi, I have just added the pin that you sent me into a website that looks suspicious, can you block anyone using my account with this code?

Joanne17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4g not on

My 4g and everything has been cut off but I have paid my phone bill

Resolved! SMS messages from O2UK

Hi, I’ve received a few SMS messages from O2UK recently which at first glance appear genuine, however include links to a domain that I don’t recognise - https://myo2uk.coI reported the first one to 7726 thinking it was bogus, but after receiving a 2n...

7B296B70-1B0E-4830-B4B3-D4A394509FDA.jpeg 4C3B9A9E-F52E-4233-8E1D-AB4564C6151B.jpeg
bobblue by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Copy of my bill

Hi, I need a copy of my bill sending to me with my name and address on, how do I get this?