My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Roaming outside eu

Can you but a bundle on o2 for roaming outside eu?

hi8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 app

Everything on my phone and account are totally fine with the exception of the My O2 app which hasn’t been able to retrieve my calls text and data allowance since Friday (5/8) !Out of interest does anyone else have similar issues or any info please ? ...

Paddiewack by Level 4: Observant
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No good code!

Hi i can 't log into my account,but won't let you with a new code either!

Laco94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! mobile data

Good afternoon I don't seem to have Mobile Data since my last mobile was lost.I have new mobile Samsung Galaxy S8.When i turn mobile data on, a message pops up! "You wont be able to use any apps that require an internetconnection unless I use Wi-Fi",...

Resolved! Warning re extra costs when trying to access mental health support

When I try to text 85258 Text Help Shout, which is a texting version of the Samaritans, I get a warning message saying 'this will cause charges on your mobile account' Please can someone advise how much these charges are? Sometimes, when I feel reall...

KH2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! keeping same contact number

hi my current mobile has broken and will not turn on. i was just wondering if i upgrade to a new phone is there anyway i could keep my existing number? thanks

becci96 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want to change my name due to me getting married

Hi, I have recently got married and so I want to change the account name to my married name. Also this account is in my name, but my son as the phone and number. Can you change the way I can access my account as it asks for a code but goes to my sons...

Rachel24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My main phone is no longer on myO2

Up until recently my main phone number has been accessible via myO2. I then added a PAYG sim to my account (for my son) allowing me access to both of these numbers. However, I also recently added an additional monthly sim (as a replacement to the PAY...

JRWebb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Jaroslav101189**Personal info**

Hi how is possible you give for the new customer better price than for me? I’m with you 7 years and I need to pay more.

Resolved! Phone bill

Hi I have tried to pay my o2 bill 3 times now and keep getting a message at the end to day payment processing come back later to find out but then nothing happens and my bull still isn’t paid? Is there a issues with the website?

Cait1997 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos