My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! non delivery

just to let you know,supposed delivey of a new mobile from dpd today.from my window, saw him pull up outside my house,took a picture of my front door,drive away with no attempt to deliver,then send a text sayingsorry we missed you,emplying that i was...

mike623 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3 months of free Disney plus + not eligible ?!

I received a text today about 3 months of Disney plus as a thank you for being o2 customer , I’ve been with o2 for so long I thought that was very nice gesture, as I never get anything . it turns out I can’t activate it as it says im not eligible ? H...

Resolved! Trouble with my 02 app

Everytime I press "log in", the app goes to another screen and leaves me with a message saying "web page not found". I have tried deleteing and reinstalling, force stopping and deleting cache. I am unsure of what to do and I need to access the app. A...

Resolved! Reception on phone

Since I joined O2 I have absolutely no reception at all on my phone unless I am within a home and using Wifi. This is absolutely absurd. No one can get through to me at all and I cannot make or receive calls or drive anywhere using Maps. And don't as...

Rash1971 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Verification e-mail problem

Whenever I try to log in to my O2 account (e.g. to view a bill) I am informed that a verification code has been sent to my e-mail address, but nothing ever arrives. I have checked my spam folder (nothing) and also that my registered e-mail address is...

Ronjazzer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Proof Of Usage

Need proof of usage and o2 taking long time to send i have pay as you go can anyone help me because the insurance company shuts down in a thew days

SUiii by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Higher bill

Hello, does anyone know how I can find out why they have been charging me more? I saw that there are like 9£ of exrea charges, though no gn, texts or messages, I even had data left at the end of the month. Thank you

Auri by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Door to door swap question

Hello, I've got a door to door swap booked for the 5th, I assume the courrier will provide the returns label.Do I need to package the phone up my self or will the courier give me a box/bag to do so? The person on the chat just said to remove all my p...

kacsa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2 bars and no g4 coverage in my area any more

Told every month their is a mast problem but it looks more like my g4 cable has been rebooted ready for upgrade to g5 in my area but it is not helpful when phones call are garbled and connecting to Internet is hit and miss

Sonja59 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No coverage

I've had this sim a few months now and never get coverage! The checker always says damaged mast in your area...last month 1 got £20 credit. Will I get this every month until you can actually provide a service that I signed up for, if not it will need...